Adrian Monllor have over 17 years experience as a massage therapist and osteopathic kinesiologist.
Dedicated to providing high quality therapies and education on overall health and well being. I came to Birmingham (from Spain) in 2010 to work in a Hotel Spa. During that time I introduced Arm Reflex (AR) Kinesiology to customers as a compliment to their massage therapy. The responses I received encouraged me to set up my own practice. Where I could further develop holistic techniques.
The Right Therapy can help to solve all types of physical and emotional problems (trapped emotions) ranging from headaches, back pain, shoulder tension and stiff muscles to digestive problems, asthma, fatigue and depression. I led a team of Well being Massage Therapists in the 2012 Olympic Games, introducing Arm Reflex Kinesiology techniques to my colleagues.
Diana de Rosa from Dressage Daily wrote the following about her experience:
“Adrian had his work cut out for him as my back was very tight. 20 minutes later I was feeling better. After he used pressure, stretching, gentle and hard massage to help loosen it up.”
Adrian Monllor worked for over 6 years with Unión Deportiva, RayoIbense Football Club, Alicante Spain. During this time I performed Sports massage, Deep tissue massage, and Swedish massage. Treated players with muscular-skeletal problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Osteopathic Kinesiology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Holistic Kinesiology and Biocibernetics.
- Arm Reflex Kinesiology studied with Dr. Raphael Van- Assche.
- TFH (touch for health) with Dr. John Tie
- Orthopedic Kinesiology.
- Vital Body massage.
- Swedish massage.
- The Spanish Association of Holistic/Osteopathy Kinesiology and Bio cybernetics Madrid Spain.
- TFH (touch for health) with Dr. John Tie the Life Kinesiology Institute Barcelona Spain.
- ORTHOS Physical Education Academy Alicante Spain.
Adrian Monllor Member of Associated Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
Member of Associated Beauty Therapists (ABT) :