If it is your first time having massage or if you don’t get a massage often, a Swedish Massage is the best place to start.
Swedish massage can be slow and gentle, or vigorous and bracing, depending on your needs (depending on your tolerance to the pressure) to get deeper or more gentle.
If you want deeper work and can tolerate more pressure to get relief from chronic muscle pain, it is better to book a Sports Massage.
Had a Swedish massage before?
Benefits of Swedish Massage: Swedish massage promotes relaxation, among other health benefits. Using massage oil and performs various massage strokes. These movements warm up the muscle tissue, releasing tension and gradually breaking up muscle (knots) or adhered tissues, called adhesion.
Pay After : 30
Pay Before : 25
Pay After : 40
Pay Before : 35
ROSA OF BULGARIA WITH GEM THERAPY FOR WOMEN
Regenerative – Balancing – Body
- Indications for the treatment
- Emotional stabilizer, calm emotions, comforting
- Softens the expression
- Relaxing muscle
- Gives a feeling of lightness and softness
- Increase self-esteem in women
- By the Bulgarian rose massage oil cosmetic effect: regenerator, anti-wrinkle, moisturising, soothing, nourishing on sensitive skins
Duration of the session: 50 minutes
Frequency: 1 time a week up to a maximum of 4
Contraindications: pregnancy, lactation, people with high prolactin levels
- Single treatment that unites the properties of the essential oil of rose of Bulgaria, which has balancing properties on the emotional level.
- The properties of Rose Quartz, that boosts the human body’s energy field, it harmonises and balances.
- A treatment highly cell regenerator, anti-wrinkle and moisturising.
- Provides a sensation of lightness and softness, helps stabilise emotionally, calms the emotions, and comforting.
- It also softens the expression of the face and help to relax the muscles taut because of the stress.
- Psycho-aromaterapeuticamente it also helps to increase self-esteem in women and rediscover the own femininity.
It is recommended this treatment in case of stress and anxiety or emotional disturbance, somatization of stress: body muscle tension, facial pressure, contraction of the muscles of the face; lack of self-esteem in women; woman with a tendency to “role” male.
It can be used in all skin types, but it will be especially grateful for people with skin dehydrated, dry, undernourished and aged.
It focuses on giving the client time to recover from the stresses of daily life. When you experience relaxation massage, you can expect a treatment that involves:
- Long smooth movements those are rhythmic and flowing.
- Pressure that is deeply relaxing, but not painful. A treatment that is designed to soothe and relax you.
- Relaxing music to relax you soul and mind. You can choose the use of essential oils (Aromatherapy Massage) to enhance both the environment and the effects of the massage.
The Benefits of Relaxation Massage
- Lowering blood pressure
- Improvements to peripheral circulation
- Re-balance skin tone and appearance
- Gentle boost to the immune system if you undergo regular treatments.
- Improve gastrointestinal motility (bowel movements will become more regular)
- Reduction in muscle tension such as relief of muscle tension and headaches.
- Relax to any stress-related symptoms.
The benefits of a relaxation massage can last for several days after your treatment.
Is the natural science of using essential oils to aid with relaxation and more clinical ailments, such as migraine, skin disorders, gastric disturbances and joint/muscle conditions, such as sciatica.
Aromatherapy generally combines the tactile medium of touch, through massage, with the use of essential oils to engender a state of deep relaxation that potentially servers to enhance a sense of peace and well-being within the recipient.
While at the same time improving immunological homoeostasis and restoring available energy.